You may have noticed we had a few issues with the website the last 6 weeks. But we're up and running again! The calendar of events that was there during those six weeks was accurate but incomplete. Committee meetings & some out of town events have been added. There's also a "fridge edition" of the 2019 calendar of events that you can download or view (it was handed out at the December meeting and has not changed). The Wegweiser for September went missing but is back and the November Wegweiser has been added. Look under "Newsletters" in the right hand column for Wegweiser issues & one-page calendar).
Unfortunately, all the news posts that were on the website since August 1 disappeared and cannot be restored easily (but I'm still working on it!). These included:
- Gedächtnismesse information (posted 11/4)
- Funeral information for Bev Knofski, Fred Walker's sister (posted 10/24)
- Funeral information for Edelgard Dziersk, Rita's mom (posted 9/24)
- Funeral information for Ken Baker (posted 9/5) -- a remembrance is in the September Wegweiser
- German-American Festival, Toledo, info (posted 8/14)
Wishing all of you a very Happy, Healthy 2019! Euch allen einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!